Saturday, October 10, 2009

Playlist - 3 June, 2009

- 'Egypt's Ancient Lovers / The Last Great Dictator' by Andi Sexgang (God On A Rope)
- 'I've Got One Friend' by Trance To The Sun (Urchin Tear Soda)
- 'Present Tense' by Halou (We Only Love You)
- 'I Am Warrior' by Monica Richards (Infra Warrior)
- 'Imprisoned Me' by Garten Kirkhof (Le Dormeur)
- 'Crucifying My Lies' by Date At Midnight (Date At Midnight)
- 'Figurative Theatre' by Christian Death (Only Theatre Of Pain) *
- 'Evacuation Immediate' by Exces Nocturne (Evacuation Immediate 7")
- 'Technicolour' by Charles De Goal (3)
- 'Walls Of Jericho' by Virgin Prunes (If I Die, I Die)
- 'Let Our Bed Be Your Tomb' by Lacrima Necromanzia (Cells)
- 'Fingers' by Black Ice (Terrible Birds)
- 'Far Too Frail' by Skinny Puppy (Remission)

* Feature album

No comments:

Post a Comment